MIRAMAR BEACH, Fla. (WKRG) — A 57-year-old man from Niceville was critically injured after being hit by a vehicle on Highway 98 in Miramar Beach. A report from the Florida Highway Patrol says it happened on Highway 98 near the intersection of Holiday Road at around midnight Sunday morning.
The report says the man was trying to cross 98 in the middle of the road. As the driver approached the intersection the report says he attempted to stop and was unable to resulting in a collision. Names have not been released. The driver was not hurt.
- City of Saraland cancels Christmas Parade
- ‘This will be my first Christmas as an official mom:’ Families hope to encourage others across the Gulf Coast to adopt a child
- Border Democrats vow to hold Biden accountable on his pledge to not build ‘another foot of wall’
- It’s not December yet, but Elf on the Shelf 2020 is already very different
- Mobile native, former NFL player Darius Philon holds turkey giveaway