ENSLEY, Fla. (WKRG) — A man found shot dead inside a home in Ensley has been identified.
Maj. Andrew Hobbs with the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office says the victim is Tony Grandison.
His body was found inside a home near Brookmeadow Drive and Winodee Road.
Grandison was found by his roommate, according to deputies.
Deputies are still looking for a suspect but believe this was not a random act. Hobbs said deputies believe drug-related criminal activity could have been happening at the time of the shooting.
If you have any information, you’re asked to contact the sheriff’s office or CrimeStoppers.
- BIKER DAD: FHP says biker was killed by red light runner in BMW
- Michigan teen who bathed in Wendy’s sink tells story
- Joy of Life, Floral Parade, Knights of Mobile 2020 parades
- Woman believes cold case suspect abducted her in 1989
- 2 people arrested and charged in connection with the disappearance of 15-month-old from Tennessee