PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — A 49-year-old man drowned due to rip currents about five miles east of Pensacola Beach.
The National Weather service confirmed the fatality in a damage report Saturday morning. The man has not been identified. WKRG News 5 will provide more information when it becomes available.
- NASCAR driver Davey Allison remembered for spirit, unfulfilled potential years after sudden death
- Body discovered near Children’s of Alabama in Birmingham
- WATCH: State health officer gives COVID-19 vaccine update across Alabama
- Report: Les Miles reached settlement with student over harassment allegations at LSU
- You could win a seat on SpaceX all-civilian mission to ‘explore amongst the stars’