ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fl. (WKRG) — The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office has once again released a sketch of a man found dead in 2004 with hopes they can solve his cold case.
The Sheriff’s Office says on Dec. 18, 2004, deputies were called out to the discovery of a human skeleton located inside a mobile home near the 7000 block of Pine Forest Road, which is near Interstate 10.
A press release about the remains was issued in 2004 but did not result in any tips, the sheriff’s office said.
A facial reconstruction was completed, which enabled investigators to sketch out what the man could have looked like.
It is believed the body found was a Black male, aged 35 to 55, 5 feet 4 inches tall to 5 feet 10 inches tall, a slight to average build with a predominant gap in his front teeth.
Investigators say clothing found at the scene was oversized, consisting of Levi jeans sized 36×32, a large blue Starter shirt, men’s sized 10 running shoes, a gold necklace, and a blue hat with Butler Transport written on it.
Investigators say if you have any information on the identity of this man, call please contact the ECSO at 850-436-9620.
- Dolly Parton announces release date for Netflix Christmas movie
- Will Trump say ‘fake news’ or ‘China’ more?: Sportsbooks offer bets for presidential debate
- Tracking the Tropics: Hearing from a hurricane chaser & a look back at Hurricane Laura
- Residents of Sally-damaged apartments at a loss for where to move
- Prichard city council approves counter-offer in lawsuit against water board