PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — The Interstate 10, Escambia Bay Bridge has reopened according to Sgt. Ronald Livingston with Florida Highway Patrol.
The bridge closed yesterday due to high winds from Hurricane Sally.
The Three Mile Bridge, Garcon Point Bridge and the Navarre Causeway are still closed at this time.
- Labor Day holiday has yet to lead to virus surge in Alabama
- Late-stage study of first single-shot vaccine begins in US
- Government executes former soldier obsessed with witchcraft
- Sea turtle nest on Dauphin Island survives Hurricane Sally
- No more Uncle Ben’s, Mars reveals new name for rice brand