PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) —With all the debris and items left behind by Hurricane Sally, a woman was inspired to make use of this through Halloween decorations.
As one can see in the images below, Stacy Phillips used these elements to recreate a large spider and its web.
Talk about making the best out of the worse.
- Townhall meeting set to discuss future of Gulf Shores
- Baldwin County students participate in special education spring games
- Mobile man killed in log truck accident in Escambia County, Fla.
- DC statehood approved by House in party line vote; faces long odds in Senate
- President Biden pledges to cut US fossil fuel emissions up to 52% by 2030