PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) —With all the debris and items left behind by Hurricane Sally, a woman was inspired to make use of this through Halloween decorations.
As one can see in the images below, Stacy Phillips used these elements to recreate a large spider and its web.
Talk about making the best out of the worse.
- Zeta makes first landfall in Mexico
- Drew Brees shares voting experience
- Sean Payton sounds off on Saints’ defensive troubles
- Florida school district investigating claims that cheerleader was forced to kneel during anthem
- Social media scams have cost consumers $117M already this year – Here’s what to look out for