HURLBURT FIELD, Fla. (WKRG) — Col. Richard R. Dickens, commander of the 505th Command and Control Wing, is the first person at Hulburt Field to test positive for COVID-19.
The Hurlburt Field Facebook page shared his experiences on Facebook Thursday “to not only #SpreadStrength as a face of resiliency but to stress the importance of taking care of our health and well-being to serve to the best of our ability.”
Dickens said he thinks he contracted the virus when he went to a conference in London, England.
Watch the video above to learn more.
- Pres. Trump takes on social media outlets with an executive order
- Florida most impacted by recent unemployment claims
- Protesters gain access to Minneapolis police precinct, set fires in wake of George Floyd death
- COVID-19 question of the day: “Can sunlight kill coronavirus?”
- Scattered downpours likely Friday, Drier pattern settling in through the weekend