ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office says a hotel clerk shot a person accused of “disturbing rooms” after a fight.
It happened at the Quality Inn on Warrington Road at about 4:20 a.m. Sunday. The person was taken to the hospital with a gunshot wound. Their condition is unknown.
A sheriff’s office spokesperson says the incident could possibly fall under Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” law.
- Will Michael Flowers return to South Alabama?
- Meghan Markle describes suicidal thoughts, anguish about hurtful discussions about son
- Mobile woman tells her story of alleged domestic violence attack, suspect charged with domestic violence in the past
- Meghan and Harry interview with Oprah lays bare royal rift
- 3 Alabama bikers hurt when their bikes crash into each other