ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office says a hotel clerk shot a person accused of “disturbing rooms” after a fight.
It happened at the Quality Inn on Warrington Road at about 4:20 a.m. Sunday. The person was taken to the hospital with a gunshot wound. Their condition is unknown.
A sheriff’s office spokesperson says the incident could possibly fall under Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” law.
- A chilly start to our Halloween!
- Two killed in mobile home fire in Escambia County, FL
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer event happening Saturday
- Two shootings overnight in Escambia County, FL
- Megan Rapinoe and Sue Bird announce engagement on social media