Pensacola, Fla. (WKRG-TV)–
The world-famous Harlem Globetrotters are bringing their all-new “Pushing the Limits” World Tour to Pensacola at Pensacola Bay Center on Sunday, March 15 at 2 p.m.
According to a press release, “This year, the show is upping the ante and creating brand new experiences and even bigger memories for Globetrotter fans! Plus, the team has added incredible international ball handling phenomenon Smoove Kryvenkoto the roster, who will showcase his world-class, signature basketball moves. “
No doubt, the show will be something for the whole family to enjoy!
For ticket information, click here.
- Woman told to forfeit Second Chance Lottery prize after USPS loses certified mail with ticket inside
- Unborn baby dies after pregnant Florida woman was shot in her sleep
- Historic mass stranding of dolphins on Dauphin Island after Hurricane Sally
- FEMA Registration Intake Centers to open in Mobile, Brewton and Fairhope
- EMERGENCY JET PACKS: Paramedics could soon be taking to the skies in jet packs to access patients in hard to reach areas