(WKRG) — Gulf Power says power has been “essentially restored” to customers affected by Hurricane Sally in Santa Rosa and Okaloosa counties.
According to Gulf Power’s outage map, 1,620 customers are without power in Escambia County as of 8 p.m. Monday, Sept. 21. Gulf Power estimates that 95 percent of customers in Escambia County affected by Hurricane Sally will be restored by midnight, Monday, Sept. 21.
To report an outage, click here.
- Tropical Depression 28 strengthens into Tropical Storm Zeta
- “Everything was on fire,” witnesses describe moments after Foley plane crash
- Kids enjoy COVID-safe Halloween at Bellingrath Home and Gardens
- Charity event raises funds for project to help the homeless
- Saban says Alabama’s Jaylen Waddle likely needs surgery