(WKRG) — Gulf Power says power has been “essentially restored” to customers affected by Hurricane Sally in Santa Rosa and Okaloosa counties.
According to Gulf Power’s outage map, 1,620 customers are without power in Escambia County as of 8 p.m. Monday, Sept. 21. Gulf Power estimates that 95 percent of customers in Escambia County affected by Hurricane Sally will be restored by midnight, Monday, Sept. 21.
To report an outage, click here.
- Atlanta Braves remember Hank Aaron
- Hank Aaron Statue Unveiled in 2017
- Newsfeed Now: Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill; Texas group prepares Biden lawsuits
- Baseball legend Hank Aaron got virus vaccine earlier in January
- Orange Beach High School principal on administrative leave