ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — The Escambia County Professional Firefighters group is collecting donations for the family of a fire chief who was killed on duty Wednesday.
Dwain S. Bradshaw, 41, the Volunteer District Chief at Escambia County Fire Rescue Station #1 in Bellview and Assistant District Chief at Station #2 in Beulah, was killed Wednesday morning while responding to a multi-vehicle accident with a fatality on the Muscogee Bridge.
Anyone who wants to donate to Bradshaw’s family can make donations to: Escambia County Professional Firefighters Charity
C/O Dwain Bradshaw
At any BBVA/Compass Bank
- 1 killed, 1 injured in vehicle accident in east Birmingham
- 1 suspect in custody in police chase that caused BPD cruiser accident
- ‘Lack of participation’ causes cancellation of Fairhope Christmas parade
- BLM confirms ‘monolith’ was removed, say visitors left behind human waste
- Texas deputy killed in motorcycle crash while riding home from Louisiana