FLORIDA (WKRG) — Gov. DeSantis issued an executive order, placing a limited extension on mortgage foreclosure and eviction relief until June 2nd.
View the full executive order here.
- Storm floods Greek island, leaves 7 dead, including a baby
- VIDEO: Orange Beach looks more like ‘Green Beach’ right now. Here’s why
- OCSO investigating after pedestrian hit and run in Destin
- Delta bans 100 passengers from taking flights, adds them to a “no-fly” list for refusing to wear masks
- Texas man arrested for ex-wife’s death has previous murder attempt convictions