FORT WALTON BEACH, Fla. (WKRG) — The City of Fort Walton Beach in Okaloosa County is asking residents and businesses to not place yard debris and bulk items by the curb until the threat of Zeta passes.
FWB sent a safety note Tuesday that debris could pose a hazard if tropical winds and rains hit the area.
Fort Walton Beach is included in the Tropical Storm Warning for Tropical Storm Zeta.
- FHP: Motorcyclist dead after impaired 24-year-old pulls out in front of him
- ONLY ON NEWS 5: Hear from the family of teen killed on Thanksgiving
- Cold Case Mystery: Mobile mother missing for 20 years
- Georgia family uses Christmas lights as a way to give back
- Police: Texas biker was doing wheelies before deadly crash