PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — City of Pensacola Parks and Recreation, in coordination with the Escambia County Emergency Operations Center and FEMA, will be distributing free tarps and water on Monday, Sept. 21 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. or until supplies are gone.
These are the following distribution sites:
- Bayview Senior Center (drive through only), 2000 E. Lloyd St.
- Cobb Resource Center, 601 E. Mallory St.
- Fricker Resource Center, 900 N. F St.
- Gull Point Resource Center, 7000 Spanish Trail
- Sanders Beach-Corinne Jones Resource Center (drive through only), 913 S. I St.
- Woodland Heights Resource Center, 111 Berkley Drive
- 84-year-old in Ohio assaulted over Biden sign, police say
- 103-year-old woman’s voting history dates back to FDR
- Former Fort Benning, Ga. soldier pleads guilty in child sexual exploitation case
- Kitten rescued after falling 30 feet into water off bridge
- PFF: Highest-graded players from Week 7 includes Drew Brees