PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Florida Blue is providing free flu shots Thursday, November 14, for those with and without health insurance.
Free Flu Shots:
- 10 a.m. – 1 p.m
- Florida Blue Center in Pensacola
- Cordova Commons, 1680 Airport Blvd
- MUST be 18 years or older.
- Bring proof of health insurance, if applicable.
Everyone getting the shot will also receive a free $5 Walgreens gift card while supplies last. According to Florida Blue, the flu killed 80,000 people in the United States during the 2017-18 season.
- “Frozen” Koala sisters meet for the first time
- What do know if you want to tour the Louvre in Paris
- Tech to help keep employees safer during the pandemic
- Spanish Fort priest tests positive for COVID-19
- Saraland City Schools release 2020-21 academic plan