NAVARRE, Fla. (WKRG) — A family has lost their home and everything inside after an overnight fire on El Paseo Street in Navarre but the community is raising money to help.
The woman, Shannon, and her almost two-year-old son Maddox, were able to get out safely. The woman’s husband, Tim, is currently deployed to Afghanistan. They did not have renters insurance so the family is having to start over completely.
It was believed to be an electrical fire that started in the garage, according to family who posted on a fundraiser page on Facebook. Click the fundraiser link for more on how much has been raised and how you can donate.