UPDATE: (8:45 a.m.) — Officers with the Florida Highway Patrol have released more information connected to Monday’s nights deadly crash in Milton. According to the report, two drivers were involved in the crash. One of the drivers, Debra McBride, tried to pass another driver in a no passing zone. McBride’s car clipped the victim, 63-year-old Anthony Hill, on his bicycle. Hill was then hit by the second driver, Clayton Fischer. Hill died at the scene.
MILTON, Fla. (WKRG) — The Florida Highway Patrol is investigating a fatal accident involving a bicyclist on Woodbine Road at Fawnwood Drive in Milton Monday evening.
The FHP says the accident that happened around 6:30 p.m. involved two vehicles
The FHP says the road is blocked as they investigate, so use caution in the area.
This is a developing story.
- USA Board of Trustees appoints Dr. John Smith as acting president effective July 1
- House struck by lightning in North Baldwin County
- MPD: Man threatens to blow up I-65 Walmart, demands money
- VIDEO: Thousands of bikers buck COVID restrictions for motorcycle Mass at monastery
- Alabama, Mississippi ranked last in COVID-19 vaccine distribution, Florida not far behind