PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — 17th Avenue will be closed between U.S. 98 and the Graffiti Bridge from 8 p.m. Sunday, July 19 to 6 a.m. Saturday, July 25.
The temporary closure will allow crews to relocate the water main that serves Pensacola Beach. No loss of water service is anticipated for those areas.
Local traffic on 17th Avenue will be maintained as will access to the boat launch and Visitor’s Center. Planned construction activities are weather dependent and may be delayed or rescheduled in the event of inclement weather.
More project information is available online at Facebook.com/MyPensacolaBayBridge.
- Tune-in for a movie night this weekend on The Gulf Coast CW
- Judiciary Committee sends Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination to full Senate
- 787,000 Americans filed for unemployment last week
- Blue Bell ice cream holiday favorite returns to grocery freezer aisles
- Former Blue Bell president charged with trying to cover up 2015 Listeria contamination of ice cream