ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — The Florida Dept. of Health reported two more deaths in Escambia County.
A 69-year-old man and 52-year-old woman were both exposed to someone with COVID-19 as their cases were not travel-related. They have both been reported dead due to COVID-19.
In all, there is a total of 25,492 COVID-19 cases statewide with a reported death toll of 748.
For a full breakdown of cases by county click here.
- Teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant
- ADPH reports 130,000 vaccinations administered, still in short supply
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration
- Small group of protesters gather outside of closed, guarded Texas Capitol on Saturday