ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — According to FDOH, five COVID-19 cases were reported to be in Escambia County, with a total of 1,171 cases in the state.
The death toll has also increased by one, making the total 14.
Okaloosa County remains at 14 cases and Santa Rosa County at 3.
News 5 will continue to update you on the ever-changing numbers.
- Border Patrol agents ready to rescue migrants stranded in the snow and other harsh elements
- Former Super Bowl Champs settle Saints Jameis vs. Taysom debate
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- Winner of ‘Worst Cooks in America’ arrested in death of adopted 3-year-old daughter
- MPD: Traffic stop turns deadly after man armed with knife runs from police