PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — The FBI says there is no credible threat toward the Pensacola community at this time.
The investigation into the NAS Pensacola shooting is still underway, and more information will be provided when the FBI confirms it.
- Robertsdale corrections officer dies from COVID-19 complications
- As COVID-19 numbers skyrocket, Florida governor says ‘we’re not shutting down’
- Migrants welcome COVID-19 vaccination efforts at Tijuana campsite
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in Prichard, police searching for suspect
- Olympic gold medalist says swim races ‘not clean’