PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — The FBI says there is no credible threat toward the Pensacola community at this time.
The investigation into the NAS Pensacola shooting is still underway, and more information will be provided when the FBI confirms it.
- ALEA dispels rumors of border closures, checkpoints in Alabama
- Pensacola mask sewers work together, donate more than 7,000 masks
- ‘Dames That Care’ Women’s Motorcycle Club delivers coronavirus PPE to first responders
- Escambia County, Fla., marks 3rd COVID-19 death, cases rise to 182
- Alabama veterans home resident tests positive for COVID-19