PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — The FBI has confirmed the NAS Pensacola shooter is Mohammed Alshamrani, a 21-year-old 2nd lieutenant in the Royal Saudi Air Force who was a student naval flight officer of Naval Aviation Schools Command.
Anyone with information regarding Alshamrani and his activities is encouraged to call 1-800-CALL-FBI. FBI Jacksonville is not aware of any credible threat toward the Pensacola community at this time.
- US lawmakers introduce bill to encourage preventive health care
- House catches fire after lightning strike in Milton
- Feds offer $460 million in public transportation grants
- Judge dismisses lawsuit challenging Alabama face covering requirement
- Whale shark encounter captured on video in Destin