PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — The State of Florida Offices hours have been announced for the Holidays.
See Below for the areas in Northwest Florida below.
Florida Department of Health announced their holiday operating hours beginning this week.
The Escambia County location will be closed on Thursday, Dec. 23, Friday, Dec. 24, Thursday, Dec. 30, and Friday, Dec. 31.
- COVID-19 testing services will be available on Thursday, Dec 23, and Thursday, Dec. 30 at the Fairfield Drive location. This will be done by appointment only.
- Community Health Northwest Florida’s dental clinic located in the FDOH-Escambia building on Fairfield Drive will be in operation on Thursday, Dec. 23 and Thursday, Dec. 30.
- CAN Community Health located in the FDOH-Escambia building on North Palafox will be in operation on Thursday, Dec. 23 and Thursday, Dec. 30
FDOH-Escambia offices will resume services on Monday, Dec. 27 at their regular hours, and service after New Years Day will resume normal on Monday, Jan. 3, 2022.
- The City of Pensacola Sanitation customers will not experience any changes of scheduled garbage, recycling or yard waste pickups due to the holidays.
SANTA ROSA COUNTY
- Fort Walton Beach City offices will be closed at 11 a.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 22 and will remain closed through Friday, Dec. 24 for the Christmas holiday. All sewer and water emergency reports during this time should be made to police dispatch at 850-833-9546.
- Residential yard waste and bulk household collection will not take place on Dec. 23 and 24. No commercial garbage collection will happen on Dec. 25 in Fort Walton Beach.