PENSACOLA Fla. (WKRG) — Pensacola Beach’s free Island Trolley is set to return this Friday! The Santa Rosa Island Authority is launching the open-air trolley service this Memorial Day Weekend.
The trolleys will run daily from 4 p.m. to midnight through Labor Day on September 4.
There will be three trolley running concurrently through three routes:
- Eastern route: from Casino Beach to Portofino
- Western route: from Casino Beach to Park West near entrance gate to Gulf Islands National Seashore
- Commercial core route: from Casino Beach to Grand Marlin with stops occurring along the new access road and at Pensacola Beach Boardwalk
You can access the real-time trolley schedule:
- Trolley Tracker
- Call 850-602-9384 and enter the trolley stop number
- Test SRIA and trolley stop number to 41411
- Scan the QR code posted at each trolley stop
You can take a look at the trolley maps online.