PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — UPDATE (9:32 P.M.): According to the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office, Natalie and Heather Wood have been safely located.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s office is looking for a woman and her 1-year-old daughter.
The infant, Natalie Wood, and Heather Wood were last seen Saturday at around 6 p.m. at Circle K on Kenmore Road.
Natalie has brown hair, brown eyes and is 30 inches tall, weighing 21 pounds.
Heather Wood has brown hair, hazel eyes and weighs 125 pounds.
The sheriff’s office says they might be in the company of 49-year-old Michael Anthony Evans. Evans is 5 feet 8 inches tall, has brown hair and weighs 150 pounds.
If you have any information about any of their whereabouts, call the ECSO at 436-9620
- Mississippi governor gives update on COVID-19
- Coronasomnia: What is it and how to combat it
- Coronavirus deaths rising in 30 US states amid winter surge
- The TEP Center: An Integrated School, turned into a Community Center
- Garth Brooks set to perform at Biden inauguration, says it’s ‘not a political statement’