PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — UPDATE (9:32 P.M.): According to the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office, Natalie and Heather Wood have been safely located.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s office is looking for a woman and her 1-year-old daughter.
The infant, Natalie Wood, and Heather Wood were last seen Saturday at around 6 p.m. at Circle K on Kenmore Road.
Natalie has brown hair, brown eyes and is 30 inches tall, weighing 21 pounds.
Heather Wood has brown hair, hazel eyes and weighs 125 pounds.
The sheriff’s office says they might be in the company of 49-year-old Michael Anthony Evans. Evans is 5 feet 8 inches tall, has brown hair and weighs 150 pounds.
If you have any information about any of their whereabouts, call the ECSO at 436-9620
- Baldwin County Commission says roadside debris cleanup efforts could take between 60 to 90 days
- Two moms helping displaced residents in Baldwin County
- Crystal Clear Skies Tonight, Comfortable Weather Pattern Continues
- Gov. Ivey issues apology to 16th Street Baptist Church bombing survivor
- Mobile Public Library locations reopening for ‘In and Out’ services