ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A man accused of stealing from two ATMs in Escambia County has been arrested in Houston, Texas.
Lakevin DeShun Alexander, 19, had active warrants for the theft of ATMs at Gulf Winds Credit Union and Hancock Whitney Bank. He also had warrants for two vehicle thefts.
Alexander was arrested on Jan. 16 by the Houston Police Department is awaiting extradition back to Escambia County.
- EMS employee arrested, accused of breaking into Grove Hill home while woman slept
- Pensacola Beach toll booth no longer accepting cash starting this spring
- Tuberville campaign says poll shows him leading Republican Senate race
- 5 Things To Do This Weekend: February 21-23
- Cat defies odds and survives arrow to the head