ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A teen was reported missing by Escambia County Sheriff’s Office since Thursday, December 8th, 2021.
Deputies say 14-year-old Jordan Winfield Smith was last seen near Jack Kaufman Road.
Escambia County deputies have asked the public to contact the ECSO at 850-436-9620 if Jordan is seen in your area.
- Hawley, Sanders push plans to rescue $15 minimum wage
- US advisers endorse single-shot COVID-19 vaccine from J&J
- Pres. Biden visits Texas, meets with leaders to learn aftermath of the deadly winter storms
- Texas woman who received $9,300 electricity bill files class-action lawsuit
- Severe Weather Preparedness: Stock up on these tax-free items this weekend in Alabama