ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — 40-year-old David Lasha Dale is wanted for the cold case homicide of Marcus Virgin back in 2003.
According to ECSO, on May 8, 2003 Virgin went out with friends but was never seen again and his body never found.
Further information was received over the years, indicating Virgin was murdered. In 2007, DNA evidence was found. However, it wasn’t enough for an arrest then.
Due to a renewed focus on cold cases in 2019, new information was uncovered after re-examining the DNA evidence.
If you have information regarding David Dale’s whereabouts you are asked to contact Gulf Coast Crime Stoppers by calling (850) 433-STOP (850-433-7867) or the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office at (850) 436-9620.
- St. Paul’s beats Pleasant Grove to win 5A State Championship
- U.S. House passes bill that would prohibit public contact with big cats, like tigers
- More than 25 people rescued from human smuggling operation in Texas
- USA Health reports COVID-19 testing up 20 percent since Thanksgiving
- Comedian documenting fight against COVID-19 dies after 2nd Instagram video