CANTONMENT, Fla. (WKRG) — The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office needs help identifying a suspected thief.
The suspect is accused of leaving without paying after eating a meal at a restaurant located in the 1st block of New Market St. in Cantonment, according to the ECSO.
He is facing charges of retail theft.
The suspect left the restaurant in the truck pictured.
If you have any information, the ECSO urges you to contact Crime Stoppers at 850-433-STOP or the ECSO at 850-436-9620.
- City of Saraland cancels Christmas Parade
- ‘This will be my first Christmas as an official mom:’ Families hope to encourage others across the Gulf Coast to adopt a child
- Border Democrats vow to hold Biden accountable on his pledge to not build ‘another foot of wall’
- It’s not December yet, but Elf on the Shelf 2020 is already very different
- Mobile native, former NFL player Darius Philon holds turkey giveaway