CANTONMENT, Fla. (WKRG) — The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office needs help identifying a suspected thief.
The suspect is accused of leaving without paying after eating a meal at a restaurant located in the 1st block of New Market St. in Cantonment, according to the ECSO.
He is facing charges of retail theft.
The suspect left the restaurant in the truck pictured.
If you have any information, the ECSO urges you to contact Crime Stoppers at 850-433-STOP or the ECSO at 850-436-9620.
- UPDATE: ALEA cancels AMBER alert for missing girl from Slocomb
- First public input meeting set for Truck Bridge project
- 10-year-old Pace boy in critical condition after being hit by car on Gulf Boulevard
- House Republicans to vote on Rep. Liz Cheney’s fate in coming week
- NY shooting victim: ‘I just dropped to the ground and was asking for help’