PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office is looking for two missing and endangered 23-year-old women.
The sheriff’s office released Facebook posts saying the need help finding Elisia Marie Manning and Sabrina Rena Wine.
Manning uses a wheelchair, weighs 110 pounds and has brown eyes and brown hair. Manning last spoke to family on July 5 around 4 p.m. She was last seen in the Ensley area.
Wine was last seen Monday around 8:30 a.m. in the 1700 block of E. Nine Mile Road. Wine is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 140 pounds.
If you know of their whereabouts, the ECSO urges you to contact them at 850-436-9620.
- Volunteers build playground for 6-year-old South Carolina boy with leukemia
- Newfeed Now: Remembering RBG; Major flooding in Texas
- NASA sending first woman, next man to the moon in 2024
- LIVE: Thousands expected to honor Ginsburg at Supreme Court
- Off-duty Alabama police officer injured in motorcycle accident identified as 15-year vet