UPDATE: 2:02 PM: According to an update Facebook Post the young man was found safely.
ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — Members of the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office in Florida are looking for a 17-year-old who is considered missing and endangered. Late Friday night the sheriff’s office posted on Facebook saying they are looking for 17-year-old Sean Roper.
He was last seen Friday morning at about 9 in the area of Klondike Road. He is 5′ 8″ and 135 pounds. Anyone with information is asked to contact the sheriff’s office.
- Smiles Behind the Shield: Saraland police officer nails birthday surprise
- The Park at OWA to open June 5
- Former TV weatherman sentenced to at least 4 years in child porn case
- Batman signaled to save world during COVID-19 pandemic
- Local students earn national ranking in French contest