ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — Deputies with the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office are looking for a missing, endangered adult. 61-year-old Paul Myers was last seen Friday in the 1400 block of Hernandez Avenue. Myers is 6’2, 170lbs. He was last seen wearing a white t-shirt and black pants.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Sheriff’s Office.
- Motorcycle memorial must go, Texas family fights HOA after loved-one’s death
- Practice Report: Three Saints Questionable for Divisional Round
- People camp out for Mobile County Health Department COVID-19 vaccine
- Ramczyk details ‘pride’ Saints take in run game
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot