PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office needs help finding a missing 14-year-old girl.
The ECSO says Jakayla Altertnkia Smith was last seen Wednesday in the 3800-block of W. Lee St. in Pensacola.
She was wearing yellow “emoji” slippers. She’s 5 feet 9 inches tall, 119 pounds and has black braided hair with blonde tips.
If you have any information or see her, the ECSO urges you to contact the ECSO at 850-436-9620.
- Carnival Sensation welcomed into its new home in the Port City, cruises could resume as early as July
- Two arrested in Citronelle after search warrant leads to discovery of ecstasy, narcotics
- Montgomery father to face capital murder charges in death of infant son
- Sunny Skies and Low Humidity
- WATCH: Cat makes death-defying jump from 5th floor of burning building – and survives