PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office needs help finding a missing 14-year-old girl.
The ECSO says Jakayla Altertnkia Smith was last seen Wednesday in the 3800-block of W. Lee St. in Pensacola.
She was wearing yellow “emoji” slippers. She’s 5 feet 9 inches tall, 119 pounds and has black braided hair with blonde tips.
If you have any information or see her, the ECSO urges you to contact the ECSO at 850-436-9620.
- City of Saraland cancels Christmas Parade
- ‘This will be my first Christmas as an official mom:’ Families hope to encourage others across the Gulf Coast to adopt a child
- Border Democrats vow to hold Biden accountable on his pledge to not build ‘another foot of wall’
- It’s not December yet, but Elf on the Shelf 2020 is already very different
- Mobile native, former NFL player Darius Philon holds turkey giveaway