ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — UPDATE: Ajea Simpkins has been located.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office is looking for a missing 13-year-old girl. Ajea Simpkins was last seen at about 9:30 Saturday night in the 700 block of Roxanne Lane. They don’t have information on what she was last wearing. Anyone with information is asked to contact the sheriff’s office. The photo and information was posted at around midnight.
This is part of a push by the Sheriff’s Office to publicize almost every missing person report that comes into the office via social media.
- Man shoots and kills dog for ‘barking excessively’
- Police: Girl filmed while being attacked by group on school property
- Search for escaped inmate underway in Alabama
- Washington Redskins to conduct ‘thorough review’ of team name
- Woman charged with helping Illinois man murder missing Fort Hood soldier Vanessa Guillen