ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — UPDATE: Ajea Simpkins has been located.
The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office is looking for a missing 13-year-old girl. Ajea Simpkins was last seen at about 9:30 Saturday night in the 700 block of Roxanne Lane. They don’t have information on what she was last wearing. Anyone with information is asked to contact the sheriff’s office. The photo and information was posted at around midnight.
This is part of a push by the Sheriff’s Office to publicize almost every missing person report that comes into the office via social media.
- Lawmakers question safety of self-driving vehicles
- Nail salon worker photographed butchering deer
- Sylacauga man has arm amputated after being hit by train
- Border authorities, activists weigh in on ‘New wall vs. replacement wall’ debate
- Major push happening for Alabama to start funding public transportation