ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — According to ECSO, a two-year-old was accidentally shot while a gun owner was attempting to clean their firearm Friday evening in between the hours of 7 to 7:30 p.m.
ECSO says the child was shot in the hip area and will be okay. This incident happened on Binnacle Drive.
As for the gun owner, ECSO says there are no charges pending against them.
- Belarus runner used quick thinking to avoid being sent home
- Native Hawaiians ‘reclaim’ surfing with Moore’s Olympic gold
- Reward for information in 18-year-old’s murder increases, family asks for answers
- Ole Miss to require face masks on campus regardless of vaccination status
- Mississippi State temporarily requiring face masks for employees, students