ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — According to ECSO, a two-year-old was accidentally shot while a gun owner was attempting to clean their firearm Friday evening in between the hours of 7 to 7:30 p.m.
ECSO says the child was shot in the hip area and will be okay. This incident happened on Binnacle Drive.
As for the gun owner, ECSO says there are no charges pending against them.
- SpaceX Starship prototype ready to make highest hop as environmental review underway
- Disney honors Chadwick Boseman’s birthday with special ‘Black Panther’ opening
- Baldwin County Public Schools reports almost 250 COVID-19-related absences over Thanksgiving break
- Vegas biker killed in suspected DUI crash
- Mobile Christian’s Deontae Lawson named Butkus Award semifinalist