UPDATE (11:40 a.m.) — The USGS has updated the information on the earthquake that happened on the Florida/Alabama state line in Santa Rosa County, FL and Escambia County, AL Thursday morning.
The earthquake, felt 1 km WNW of Pollard, Alabama has been downgraded to a 3.8 magnitude earthquake.
ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — According to USGS, a 4.0 earthquake was recorded at around 10 Thursday morning.
Below is the location and depth of the earthquake:
Location: 31.004°N 87.137°W
Depth: 10.0 km
WKRG News 5 have also received calls from viewers saying they felt “a shake.”
- Fla. governor declares state of emergency after Colonial Pipeline shutdown
- Mobile Fire-Rescue confirms shooting at Linx apartments Tuesday night
- Deputies say Florida woman stuffed cellphones, drugs into her underwear in prison smuggling scheme
- Lightning strike blows out wall in Fort Walton Beach home
- OCSO reminding residents, visitors to NOT drink and boat