FORT WALTON BEACH, Fla. (WKRG) — On May 8, 2020, a drug bust was conducted at 44 Cape Drive NW in Fort Walton Beach, Florida.
There had been a previous investigation by the Street Crime Unit (SCU) at this location when a tip came in that accelerated the investigation. Seven arrests were made.
The seven arrests include:
- James Balazs (41) of Pensacola – resisting an officer without violence.
- Tabitha Benton (34) of Fort Walton Beach – possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia.
- Michael Hall (37) of Crestview – possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Brian Kipp (31) of Mary Esther – theft of a license plate, possession of a legend drug, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Cassie Moore (34) of Fort Walton Beach – child neglect and possession of a legend drug.
- Justin Tipton (27) of Fort Walton Beach – possession of a stolen firearm, possession of a controlled substance, possession of a legend drug, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Donald Stain (60) of Fort Walton Beach – maintaining a nuisance narcotics residence, possession of a legend drug, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Recovered from the site includes a stolen firearm, illegal drugs, and approximately $8,000 in stolen property. An additional $20,000 in stolen property was recovered due to the continued investigation of the SCU.
Several agencies are now continuously working on this case.
- Bills fans donate to Lamar Jackson’s favorite charity following QB’s injury
- Bills advance to AFC championship with 17-3 win over Ravens
- Rodgers, Packers beat Rams 32-18 to reach NFC title game
- Dog returns to her family after a 12-year journey
- Retired north Alabama coach gets inducted into Baseball Hall of Fame