Warning, the video above may be too disturbing for some viewers.
OKALOOSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — In a case involving the abuse of an animal and child, a hearing was held. Allison Tringas and her attorney, as well as Damon Becnel’s attorney and the attorney for the victim, was at the hearing. The judge says the domestic violence hearing is meant to protect the child.
Tringas brought a domestic violence action on her daughters behalf. The judge says he’s deciding if Becnel should have any more contact with his daughter, and if that should be extended.
The judge says part of Becnel’s criminal sentence could be to have no contact with his daughter. The judge says he will not consider any type of visitation.
Becnel’s lawyer says he’s checked into rehab. The judge is going to continue the case and allow the domestic violence junction to stay in effect.
The next court date has not yet been set. Becnel is still not allowed to have contact with his daughter.
- Gov. Desantis tours Pensacola and talks gas shortage, power restoration and Three Mile Bridge damage
- Satsuma residents compare damage on Bayou Avenue to Hurricane Katrina
- Lots of cleanup as floodwaters begin to recede along Styx, Fish rivers
- Sen. Broxson: Repairs to Three Mile Bridge could take up to 60 days
- Food distribution sites in Pensacola area