ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office is asking for help finding a missing and endangered man last seen on the 8400 block of Klondike Road around 9:00 a.m. Monday, September 28.
The sheriff’s office says 22-year-old Hunter Ryland Clem was wearing a black shirt and black pants. He is about 5 foot, 9 inches tall and weighs 155 pounds. He may be in need of medical attention, according to the sheriff’s office.
If you have any information or see him, contact the ECSO at 850-436-9620.
- Keys to the Game: Panthers at Saints
- Friday Night Football Fever Week 10 results
- Drexel On The Road: Backyard Game Brings Relief From The Pandemic Blues
- Best seat for the Trump Rally may not be what you think
- BIKER DAD: Wisconsin police search for road raging biker who pulled a gun on a family