UPDATE (2:40 PM) — The escaped inmate Escambia County deputies were looking for Friday morning has now been located.
PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Escambia County deputies are assisting the Escambia County jail in locating an escaped inmate.
Deputies say Jeremy Daniel Pecotte, 28, was last seen at the 20 block of Bauer Road around 10:30 a.m. Pecotte was working with an Escambia County road crew.
The ECSO says he was wearing black boots and blue inmate scrubs with “ECRP” in white lettering.
If you have any information or see him, call 911.
- Charity event raises funds for project to help the homeless
- Saban says Alabama’s Jaylen Waddle likely needs surgery
- Veterans: Your free breakfast awaits at Shoney’s on Veterans Day
- Raiders activate 4 offensive lineman from COVID-19 list
- AMBER Alert issued for two girls abducted, after two boys were found dead in Kansas