UPDATE (2:40 PM) — The escaped inmate Escambia County deputies were looking for Friday morning has now been located.
PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Escambia County deputies are assisting the Escambia County jail in locating an escaped inmate.
Deputies say Jeremy Daniel Pecotte, 28, was last seen at the 20 block of Bauer Road around 10:30 a.m. Pecotte was working with an Escambia County road crew.
The ECSO says he was wearing black boots and blue inmate scrubs with “ECRP” in white lettering.
If you have any information or see him, call 911.
- Newsfeed Now: At least 9 people dead after shooting at Indianapolis FedEx facility; Pfizer CEO says 3rd COVID-19 shot possible
- Officer dislocates shoulder of woman with dementia after she ‘forgets’ to pay $14 for groceries: lawsuit
- Alabama 7-year-old recovering from first brain surgery, preparing for a second
- Can police stop drivers over air fresheners?
- LA woman admits killing her 3 children in jailhouse interview