PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the death of an infant in Pensacola.
The ECSO says deputies were called out to Oak Grove Mobile Home Park on Border Street around 7:30 a.m. for a 3-month-old baby who was in cardiac arrest.
Deputies say the baby was taken to the hospital and later died.
The ECSO did not release any additional information at this time due to its ongoing investigation.
This story will be updated with any new information.
- ‘Staggering’ taxpayer fraud sent millions in jobless funds to California inmates
- Warmer days ahead with higher rain chances, Big chill looming
- $100B year propels Elon Musk past Bill Gates to become the world’s second wealthiest person
- Sunbeam recalls 940,000 crock-pots ahead of Thanksgiving due to burn risk
- Waterfront Rescue Mission to feed those in need on Thanksgiving