PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the death of an infant in Pensacola.
The ECSO says deputies were called out to Oak Grove Mobile Home Park on Border Street around 7:30 a.m. for a 3-month-old baby who was in cardiac arrest.
Deputies say the baby was taken to the hospital and later died.
The ECSO did not release any additional information at this time due to its ongoing investigation.
This story will be updated with any new information.
- Stimulus checks: Millions sign online petitions calling for monthly payments until pandemic ends
- Video: NYPD officer grabs 4-year-old shooting victim, runs her to safety
- Iowa becomes latest state to cancel $300 federal unemployment benefit, cites labor shortage
- IRS has $1.3 billion in unclaimed tax refunds, and there’s 1 week left to claim them
- Can schools require COVID-19 vaccines for students now that Pfizer’s shot is authorized for kids 12 and up?