CRESTVIEW, Fla – (WKRG) The Crestview Police Department’s Community Services Division is helping North Okaloosa County parents provide Christmas for needy children this year. The department is accepting applications until Wednesday, December 9th for its annual Cops for Kids toy distribution.
Families can pick up applications in the Whitehurst Municipal Building at 201 Stillwell Boulevard, or online at www.CrestviewPD.org.
- Rumbling shakes up South Baldwin County and beyond
- BIKER DAD: Florida rider killed “popping wheelies” at high speed
- Georgia runoff elections get attention from current, former White House residents
- City of Mobile to delay issuance of Mardi Gras parade permits
- ‘Yeah, I’ll be there’: Saban says he’ll be back for LSU game, received IV treatment for COVID-19