Mobile, Ala. (WKRG) — The City of Crestview has scheduled an open town hall meeting to give residents information about participating in the U.S. Census. In a press release, the city says there will be laptops available at the meeting to help families complete the census online.
That meeting is scheduled for July 16th at 6 p.m. at the Fairview Center at Allen Park.
A representative from the U.S. Census Bureau will also be on hand to answer questions.
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer event happening Saturday
- Two shootings overnight in Escambia County, FL
- Megan Rapinoe and Sue Bird announce engagement on social media
- FNFF Play of the Week (Week 11)
- FNFF Mascot of the Week: Spanish Fort