Mobile, Ala. (WKRG) — The City of Crestview has scheduled an open town hall meeting to give residents information about participating in the U.S. Census. In a press release, the city says there will be laptops available at the meeting to help families complete the census online.
That meeting is scheduled for July 16th at 6 p.m. at the Fairview Center at Allen Park.
A representative from the U.S. Census Bureau will also be on hand to answer questions.
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-10 eastbound closed for 14 miles in Crestview
- Unsettled weather sticks around for a few more days
- Three Fairhope High School students either suspected of having or diagnosed with COVID-19
- Tropical Storm Josephine continues moving west-northwest
- Justice Department dismantles the finances of terrorist organizations in the largest seizure ever