Mobile, Ala. (WKRG) — The City of Crestview has scheduled an open town hall meeting to give residents information about participating in the U.S. Census. In a press release, the city says there will be laptops available at the meeting to help families complete the census online.
That meeting is scheduled for July 16th at 6 p.m. at the Fairview Center at Allen Park.
A representative from the U.S. Census Bureau will also be on hand to answer questions.
- Baldwin County real estate numbers up despite pandemic
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Josephine forms, earliest ‘J’ storm on record in Atlantic
- Mobile Police investigate shooting off Government St.
- Santa Rosa County School District lays off more than 80 teachers
- Cities with the most successful female entrepreneurs