CRESTVIEW, Fla. (WKRG) 0– To mark the 75th anniversary of the end of World War II, the city of Crestview will hold a two-day commemoration event. War-era vehicles, artifact displays, film screenings, a concert, and re-enactors will be featured.
For more information, see poster below.
- Postponed by pandemic: Only 27% of Americans have taken a vacation during COVID-19
- Scattered storms likely for the rest of the week, Drier pattern next week
- Marty Stuart, Hank Williams Jr., Dean Dillon to be inducted into Country Music Hall of Fame
- $500 million expansion at the AM/NS Calvert Mill
- Tropical Depression Eleven slow to organize, Expected to become Josephine