CRESTVIEW, Fla. (WKRG) — The Crestview Fire Department is celebrating the arrival of their newest truck.
The brand new “pierce ladder truck” was delivered last week and the department celebrated with a pancake breakfast.
The department also celebrated the return of their “old 1941 fire truck,” which was tracked down by first year firefighter Carl Day.
It was in the hands of a private collector and was bought back through a $6,000 donation by the Crestview Professional Firefighters Union and a matching city grant.
- Americans sweet on chocolate, baked goods during pandemic, study finds
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi still hoping to strike deal before election
- Dak Prescott signed a football for a sick Texas teen, now she’s returning the ‘faith’
- Tropical Storm Zeta forecast to intensify into hurricane as it enters Gulf
- Police searching for missing Indiana children who may be in Montgomery area