ESCAMBIA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A driver is dead and a passenger is seriously hurt after a crash in Escambia County Florida. A report from the Florida Highway Patrol says a crash before 3 am Sunday killed a 22-year-old man from Molino and seriously injured a passenger, a 23-year-old man from Cantonment.
The report says their car was heading north on County Road 95A when the driver lost control and crashed. The vehicle rolled over ejecting the passenger who was not wearing a seat belt. The report says the driver was wearing a seat belt but was pronounced dead at the scene. So far, no names have been released.
- Hurricane Sally victims thank utility workers with the “Electric Slide”
- Pensacola Humane Society to host pet food giveaway
- GALLERY: Spotlight on Saints for Sunday Night Football
- Bikers raise money for grieving family
- Police: fight over parking spaces leads to 1 dead, 2 injured in NE Birmingham