OKALOOSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A Shalimar man released from federal prison last October after serving time for narcotic trafficking offenses is back in jail, held without bond on drug and weapons charges.
Authorities executed a search warrant at 893 Shalimar Court Tuesday. Among the items seized were about one kilogram of heroin, two kilograms of cocaine, two firearms (one of which was stolen), and about $138,000 in drug proceeds.
39-year old Rodney Jerome McNabb (aka: Hervie Todd III) is charged with Trafficking in Cocaine, Trafficking in Heroin, and Felon in Possession of a Firearm. In addition, McNabb was served with an arrest warrant for Aggravated Battery on A Law Enforcement Officer, stemming from a previous traffic stop in Fort Walton Beach in which he fled from officers over the weekend.
- BIKER DAD: First biker turns himself in for Florida road rage attack caught on camera
- Widow of La. congressman-elect qualifies to run for the seat her husband won
- QB Guru Tom House explains Brees’ longevity in NFL
- BIKER DAD: Florida man accused of drunk motorcycle crash into cop car
- Now you can put Bernie Sanders anywhere, thanks to NYU student’s website