WASHINGTON (WKRG) — Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz is self-quarantined after coming in contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19.
Rep. Gaetz is not experiencing symptoms, the congressman tweeted, adding that he was tested for coronavirus on Monday and expects results soon.
The congressman made headlines last week for wearing a gas mask to a House vote on coronavirus funding.
Several other lawmakers, including Senator Ted Cruz and Representatives Paul Gosar and Doug Collins, have also self-quarantined.
- Black Friday looks different in Mobile this year
- Venezuela judge convicts 6 American oil execs, orders prison
- Justin Timberlake donates new wheelchair accessible van for Tennessee teen
- UPDATE: 19-year-old shot and killed at Bennett Pointe Apartments on Old Pascagoula Road
- Saints looking for first win in Denver since 1994