PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) — Casino Beach had dangerous conditions as rain bands from Hurricane Sally reached land.
Minor flooding has been spotted in Northwest Florida and the winds have picked up; be mindful if you go outside.
The Bay Bridge is also closed in Pensacola.
- Mobile ranks high for focus on single family homes
- Tree crushes man’s two cars in Semmes
- Reese’s launches big cups with pretzels because ‘we’re all feeling a little bit salty’ in 2020
- FBI seeks more potential victims in ‘Cheer’ star Jerry Harris child porn case
- Ferry service proposed as alternative to congested Garcon Point Bridge