SANTA ROSA COUNTY, Fla (WKRG) — A 36-year-old man from Lakewood, Colo., was killed near mile-marker 28 on I-10 when he lost control of his Jeep Cherokee and ran off the road.
The Jeep overturned and struck multiple trees, according to a Florida Highway Patrol report. It happened at 5:12 p.m. Nov. 5. The man was pronounced dead on the scene.
His passenger, a 25-year-old woman from St. Louis, Mo., was transported to Sacred Heart Hospital with serious injuries.
- Crash involving ambulance on Highway 104 in Robertsdale
- 5 Things To Do This Weekend
- ‘Tiger King’s’ Jeff Lowe willing to give up big cats, lawyer says
- Prince Harry says he contemplated quitting royal life several times in his 20s
- WATCH: Cat makes death-defying jump from 5th floor of burning building – and survives