SANTA ROSA COUNTY, Fla (WKRG) — A 36-year-old man from Lakewood, Colo., was killed near mile-marker 28 on I-10 when he lost control of his Jeep Cherokee and ran off the road.
The Jeep overturned and struck multiple trees, according to a Florida Highway Patrol report. It happened at 5:12 p.m. Nov. 5. The man was pronounced dead on the scene.
His passenger, a 25-year-old woman from St. Louis, Mo., was transported to Sacred Heart Hospital with serious injuries.
- ‘Staggering’ taxpayer fraud sent millions in jobless funds to California inmates
- Warmer days ahead with higher rain chances, Big chill looming
- $100B year propels Elon Musk past Bill Gates to become the world’s second wealthiest person
- Sunbeam recalls 940,000 crock-pots ahead of Thanksgiving due to burn risk
- Waterfront Rescue Mission to feed those in need on Thanksgiving